Hiring of Club Rooms
Imagine hosting your class, workshop, business meeting or retreat right on the edge of Port Phillip Bay. Experience the water right in front of you, the colors of the setting sun, and distant views of the You Yang ranges across the bay.
Elevated from the beach, the club has two large rooms with a westerly aspect. One room with polished timber floor, one with carpet, you can choose to use either or both for your students or participants to enjoy.
To enjoy your function at the Beaumaris Yacht Club, the following is available:
- 2 large rooms with westerly aspect – 1 room with polished timber floor, 1 with carpet and gas heating,
- Small kitchen with dishwasher, glass washer, oven, microwave oven, pie-warmer and commercial refrigerator,
- Seating for 100,
- Small domestic stereo system,
- Male and female change-rooms/toilet facilities found on the ground floor,
- Council car park directly adjacent with free parking in the evening.
The Beaumaris Yacht Club does not have in-house caterers. For those wishing to self-cater this is the ideal venue – simply pre-prepare or take over the kitchen for your requirements.
If you are seeking a caterer for your event this can be arranged.
With our location and facilities, Beaumaris Yacht Club is an ideal location for classes, workshops and Corporate events including:
- Yoga, pilates, dance, meditation, and mindfulness classes, worshops and retreats
- School Groups Exploring the Marine Park
- Business Planning Retreats
- Training and Development Sessions
Regulations and Restrictions
Any hire involving the serving of alcohol on the Club’s premises must be finalized at least one month prior to the event to ensure that the club is able to comply with the relevant liquor licensing requirements.
The clubrooms are available day and evening year round with the exception of Sundays during the sailing season (October – April).
To arrange an inspection of the Beaumaris Yacht Club rooms, please contact Brigid to arrange a mutually convenient time to meet at the club. Alternatively, during sailing season, October through April inclusive, you are welcome to visit without appointment and talk to a member of the Yacht Club Committee of Management most Sundays. Due to inter-club events and external regattas, there may be some Sundays that the club is unattended.