Northern Suburbs Football Association has over 16,500 playing members and over 1,200 coaches currently involved in 2017. A core aim of NSFA is to increase the quality of football for all players involved in the game through the continued education and investment into coaching.
NSFA are pleased to announce the NSFA coaching scholarship as a priority investment to increase the amount of qualified advanced coaches within the NSFA community and providing vital role models and mentors to other coaches.
Each successful candidate will receive the following investment:
- Fee covered for FFA Advanced C-Licence Youth course ($1,155)
- Ongoing support from NSFA Technical Director & NSFA Community Football Manager
For more information on FFA Coaching Qualification please CLICK HERE
For more information on the FFA C Licence and other Advanced coaching course please CLICK HERE
Payment of the NSFA Coaching Scholarship is to be made in two transactions of 50%. The first transaction will occur at the commencement of candidates undertaking the FFA Advanced C-Licence course.
The second transaction of 50% will occur at the completion of the FFA Advanced C-Licence course assessment and the completion of criteria listed below.
Candidate completion criteria:
- Completion of FFA Advanced C-Licence Youth course and assessment within ONE calendar year. Places are currently reserved for upcoming FFA C-Licence to be held at Charles Bean Oval, Lindfield by NSFA Technical Director Jason Eagar (November 4, 11, 18, 25, 26 & December 9, 10).
- Gain accreditation as an FFA Community Coach Education Grassroots Presenter
- Committed to a coaching role within NSFA club/program for 12 months
Minimum Criteria Required
- A current member of the INSPIRE coach support program
- Provide a CV with full details of coaching experience and accreditation
- The Applicant should exemplify the NSFA Vision, Mission and Values during all coaching activities
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- A reference from the current NSFA club, applicants are coaching within
All applications are to be submitted to the NSFA Community Football Manager Ed Ferguson by COB Friday 28 July 2017.
Application submission email – email@example.com
If you would like any further information regarding the NSFA Coaching Scholarship program or application process, please contact Ed Ferguson – (02) 9449 4933 – firstname.lastname@example.org