SOUTH CANBERRA FUTSAL
Our aim is to provide a safe, supervised,controlled and friendly environment for young people to play, contest and enjoy 5-a-side futsal.
SCF are responsible for the management of all junior futsal competitions conducted during the summer season across the south of Canberra. SCF manage our competitions under the FIFA laws of the game and through our by laws.
Contact Details Phone: 0429 066020
The 2017/18 summer competition commences on 16th October 2017
28th August 2017
Details now available on registration page
ACT Representative Futsal Team Staff
The Capital Football Performance Department is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified people who would like to join the ACT Representative Futsal staff for the National Futsal Championships to be held in Canberra (8th-12th January, 2018) in the following age groups:
Male: U12, U13, U14, U15, U16, U19 & Open AWD. Female: U13, U15, U17 and U19.
Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations
- Provide leadership, coaching, management, strategic, tactical and technical direction to the Team.
- Scout/identify potential players during the respective Futsal Premier League (FPL) and Futsal Junior Premier League (FJPL) competitions.
- Receive recommendations from FJPL and FPL coaches regarding potential players.
- Conduct invitation only trials for those players identified and recommended by JFPL and FPL coaches.
- Select the final squad in cooperation with Capital Football TD.
- Prepare the team for the National Futsal Championships.
- Attend all technical meetings at the National Futsal Championships.
- Oversee and manage support staff.
- Efficiently communicate with players and their parents/guardians to best represent Capital Football player/parent Code of Conduct.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity, sporting conduct, sportsmanship and professionalism whilst representing Capital Football and the ACT.
Attend Capital Football and ACT coaches’ meetings when required.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Merryn Brown via email by Friday 8th September addressing the following:
- Date of Birth
- Contact phone number
- Current Club/Team/Position
- Coaching qualifications (Futsal Coaching License)
- Coaching/Football experience/Team Manager experience
Current ACT Working with Vulnerable People Accreditation