Waverley Night Netball Competition - Winners U17.2's
Netball Victoria Membership
To become a Netball Victoria member in 2018, please follow the two-step instructions below.
- If you have an active account and know your MyNetball Login ID and password click here to find your association/league/club registration form.
- If you have an account but are unsure of your login ID or password please click here, and follow the prompts listed in the Quick Reference Guide Your MyNetball Record
- If you don’t find your record after completing the above search contact your Club/Association/League for assistance.
Once your Club/Association/League have confirmed you do not have a MyNetball account, please click here to register, using your association/league/club registration link.
DO NOT CREATE A NEW MYNETBALL RECORD WITHOUT CHECKING WITH YOUR LEAGUE/ASSOCIATION/CLUB THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE THAT IS ACTIVE OR INACTIVE.
CREATING DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS CREATES A LOT OF PROBLEMS FOR BOTH YOURSELF AND YOUR ORGANISATION(S).
Once you know your MyNetball Login ID and password, click on your association/league or club online registration form and purchase your 2018 membership.
To find the correct registration link click here
If you still remain unsure about the online registration process, please contact your Association or Club.
REMINDER ALL PATRONS
A REMINDER ALL VISTORS TO THE CHELSEA NETBALL COURTS
IMPORTANT INFROMATION TO ENSURE SMOOTH OPERATIONS HERE EACH SATURDAY
- ENTRY VIA STURDEE ST ONLY
- EXIT VIA ARGYLE AVE ONLY
- NO ILLEAGAL PARKING
- NO PLAYERS/TEAMS WARMING UP IN THE CARPARK OR PATHWAYS/DECKING CLOSEST TO STADIUM
- THE VENUE IS PET FREE & SMOKE FREE WHILST MATCHES ARE IN PROGRESS
- TENTS BIKES & SCOOTERS ARE NOT PERMITTED
- ALL SPECTATORS ARE TO REMAIN BEHIND THE WHITE LINE COURTSIDE
CHELSEA & DISTRICT IS WORKING CLOSELY WITH OUR CLUBS TO MAKE SURE THINGS RUN SMOOTHLY FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!
THANKYOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Children At Play. Please Don't Smoke Here.
CDNA IS A SMOKE FREE AREA AND WE ASK ALL PATRONS
TO NOTE THAT AS OF APRIL 1ST 2014 NEW LAWS WILL
BE IN PLACE. PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK FOR FURTHER