- Finish High School
- Enrol in Cruise Resort College
- Get your Cruise Resort Diploma
Future jobs for most young people will be in tourism, hospitality and personal services requiring empathy, personal care, friendly conversation, critical thinking, creativity, team skills and my best performance attitude.
Build these skills at Australian Cruise Academy, a safe, secure, affordable College on a cruise ship.
- Take a GAP Year Academy cruise. Retain your youth allowance. Do VET.
- Industry Experience Placement
- Maritime - Task Book supervision for Seatime
- Hospitality - Cert.III, Cert IV or Diploma Graduate Supervision
- Graduate Cruise Seatime Experience - scholarship to gain cruise ship experience as a volunteer.
- English Language course - Cruise and learn with English speaking people
- Coxswain 1 - Commercial operator of vessel up to Length 12m carrying passengers up to 15NM off shore or on the river.
- Hospitality - in Holiday Parks and Resorts (Cruise ship)
- Cert IV or
Notice: About ACA and Contacts