Recreational Power Boating
Commercial Cruise Skills Accredited Training
Click on your training interest for a page of details
- Provide First Aid - Essential skills and knowledge for any skipper and crew.
- Elements of shipboard safety - A requirement for any worker, (volunteer or paid), on a commercial Australian Inland Waters or Coastal vessel.
- VHF Marine Radio operator - Required person on any boat with a VHF Radio.
- Coxswain 1 - Commercial operator up to 12m inshore and river with passengers.
- Master Inland Waters - Commercial operator up to 24m with passengers on inland waters.
- Summer School - 6 week scholarship onboard a coastal or river cruise ship for a taste of Academy.
- Duke of Edinburgh Award - International Youth Challenge Program highly regarded by employers.
- Cert.III Cruise Hospitality - one semester scholarship onboard a cruise ship
- Cert.IV Cruise Hospitality - two semesters scholarship onboard a cruise ship
- Hospitality Graduate Internship - minimum one semester scholarship on a cruise ship
- Maritime Academy Sea-Time Program (Task Book) - supervision scholarship as required by your Maritime Academy or University
Notice: About ACA and Contacts
Last Modified on 19/02/2017 10:45